Yggdrasil’s Path is a unique and intensive programme developed by Magin Rose for starfire alchemists, shamanic practitioners, healers and rune workers seeking to discover and work within the Germanic tradition. The Path is one of soul-development, healing, and exploration of the beings, places and energies found within the World Tree Yggdrasil.
The course takes six months with a full-day of practical work each month supported by recordings, the course manual and personal homework tasks. While the first three sessions are structured around soul-weaving and healing, the last three sessions vary depending on the group and the techniques and worlds they are called to work with.
- Day 1 – Self and soul
- Day 2 – Naming ceremony, soul clan and spirit guidance
- Day 3 – Energy sources and spirit teachers
- Working with the worlds – journeys, healings and rites in Helheim
- Working with the worlds – journeys healings and rites in Midgard and beyond
- Working with the worlds – journeys, healings and rites upon the Tree as well as the final group ceremony
By the end of the course you will have:
- worked with different soul parts for self-healing and healing others
- worked with a wide variety of spirit guides and teachers
- used different energy sources for healing, energy work and personal transformation including the runes and energies channeled from the Nine Worlds
- woven a strong ‘shamanic self’ with connections to your own soul clan and spirit guides
- journeyed upon the World Tree to gain information, understanding and healing
- built a firm foundation for your future work as a northern tradition spirit worker
Successful competion of Yggdrasil’s Path will make you eligible for our Way of the Weaver programme.
Yggdrasil’s Path is not suitable for beginners and Magin will go through your experience with you prior to confirming your booking. Prior experience should broadly cover one of the following:
- experienced healer, energy worker, or shamanic practitioner with a basic knowledge of the Elder Futhark runes (i.e. their names and meanings)
- rune practitioner with experience covering: rune readings, raising rune energy through your voice, channeling rune energy through your body, and working under the guidance of spirit.
Some knowledge of the myths and legends found in the Eddas will also be invaluable to you when you do the course.
Dates and times
The course runes from 10:00-17:30 on each of the six days. The next course dates are:
- Saturday 1st September 2012
- Saturday 6th October 2012
- Saturday 3rd November 2012
- Saturday 1st December 2012
- Saturday 12th January 2013
- Saturday 2nd February 2013
Chamomile Clinic, 93 Ringstead Road, Lewisham, SE6 2BT. The clinic is based within a beautiful healing garden and is in a self-contained space ideal for work in a small group.
Enquiries and booking
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 07958 742 497 to apply for the course. The course fee is £500. A £100 deposit is required to finalise your booking with the remaining £400 being payable on the first day of the course (payment by installment can be arranged). An electronic booking form is available below but please do get in contact with Magin first to check your experience.