Take your first steps on the path of the Northern Shaman. Today, the runes are a well-known divinatory tool, but there is much more to this magickal system than the reading of Wyrd (‘fate’). Each rune is unique, resonating to a particular vibration, bringing with it particular ways of understanding, working with energy, and means of personal transformation. The course provides a theoretical, practical and energetic introduction to RuneCraft: the use of the runes as a means of understanding, and working with, our inner and outer worlds.
In a small group setting you will learn how to:
- create a safe space for rune work and call forth the 24 runes of the Elder Futhark
- use traditional rune meanings to make your own personal connection with the runes
- use voice, visualisation and body posture to raise and experience specific rune energies
- use rune energies for personal empowerment
- create a rune stave using the connections you have made
No knowledge of the runes is required for the course, although it is suitable for people who have used the runes for divination and would like to broaden their practice. As this is an intensive course with high levels of energy work, previous experience working with other magickal or alternative healing systems is helpful but not essential (contact details below if you have any questions or would like to check whether your previous experience will prepare you for the course).
Completion of the course makes you eligible for our Rune Practioner (RuneCraft stream).
Next dates available: Saturday 1st October 2011
Location: Plumstead, SE18
To book/ for further information: email email@example.com or telephone 07958 742 497